Renew Your Grin and Boost Your Self-Confidence with a Custom Smile Makeover
A smile makeover can dramatically improve your appearance by combining several cosmetic procedures. These treatments can include porcelain veneers, dental bonding, and gum contouring, among others. Dr. Kyle F. Long is a lifelong Denver, CO, native who is passionate about bringing beautiful smiles to the community. He will carefully plan a one-of-a-kind procedure to meet your specific goals. In this way, he can also ensure that your newly enhanced grin looks completely natural and matches your other features. Additionally, he can adapt your treatment to meet your budget. We proudly offer affordable financing options that makes it possible to enjoy the smile of your dreams.
Should You Consider a Smile Makeover?
Smile makeovers are strictly cosmetic in nature. Nevertheless, though they are not designed to address structural problems or oral health issues, makeovers can be truly transformative. Dr. Long can help you choose multiple cosmetic treatments that will correct several different aesthetic blemishes. You should consider how a smile makeover can benefit you if you struggle with:
- Internal or external discoloration
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Proportionately small teeth
- Slight misalignment
- Gaps between teeth
- Excess gum tissue (i.e., a “gummy smile”)
- An uneven gum line
As a smile makeover candidate, you should enjoy relatively good oral health. Cavities or gum disease will not prevent you from receiving treatment, but they may affect the procedures that you include.
Planning and Completing Your Makeover
Dr. Long recognizes that careful treatment planning is one of the most important ways to ensure a successful makeover. Therefore, he will carefully evaluate the current state of your smile, your oral health history, and your goals for treatment. Together, you will select the procedures that best meet your needs. By allowing you to play an active role in the planning process, Dr. Long can more effectively ensure your complete satisfaction.
The makeover itself can take many different forms because it can include a variety of treatments. Sometimes these procedures will take place simultaneously. More often, however, Dr. Long will perform them in stages. Your makeover may include:
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers are one of our most popular offerings because they can achieve numerous effects on their own. These thin shells will cover up the front of your teeth to reshape them and obscure surface blemishes.
- Dental bonding: Bonding has similar effects to veneers, but it may be more appropriate if you have sustained some dental erosion or budgetary restrictions. Dr. Long will apply composite directly to the surface of your teeth.
- Dental crowns: Crowns are large caps that will fully cover your teeth. While they are typically used to restore damaged teeth, they can also improve those that are severely worn, misshapen, or stained.
- Teeth whitening: Dr. Long offers Opalescence® in-office and take-home whitening. These treatments can quickly and easily lighten external stains.
- ClearCorrect: ClearCorrect aligners can straighten crooked teeth and even improve overall bite misalignment. In contrast to conspicuous metal braces, custom-designed ClearCorrect trays are much more discreet.
- Gum contouring: By trimming and sculpting your gum line, Dr. Long can help you achieve a bigger and more even smile. He uses advanced techniques to reduce discomfort and inflammation.
Dr. Long will carefully plan a one-of-a-kind procedure to meet your specific goals. In this way, he can also ensure that your newly enhanced grin looks completely natural and matches your other features.
The Results and Benefits of a Smile Makeover
After a smile makeover, your smile could appear much brighter and healthier. Dr. Long works hard to provide subtle results that will harmonize with the natural look of your grin. Consequently, along with the aesthetic effects, you could also enjoy a notable boost to your self-confidence. Finally, one of the benefits of receiving treatment from Dr. Long is that your makeover can be very affordable. He keeps prices reasonable while still providing high-quality, personalized care. He also offers CareCredit® financing. Our team can help you choose and apply for an affordable repayment plan.
Schedule a Consultation with Dr. Long
Take the first step to achieving your dream smile and begin planning your smile makeover. Contact our office online to book an appointment or call (303) 722-1690 today.